Latest Image :
Home » , » How to clean your oven without special cleaner?

How to clean your oven without special cleaner?

{[['']]}
The oven to clean thoroughly once properly, is a nightmare. Burnt food remains, which have adhered to it neatly on the furnace, are difficult to remove.

Many bring in their desperation some chemicals out, but there is another way. Some budget clean the oven without much effort and without chemicals.



Baking soda is not just for the cake

Baking soda is generally considered true secret weapon when it comes to the removal of stubborn dirt or even smell. Calcium deposits, encrustations and malodorous thus disappear, never to return.

In order to achieve the same success in the oven, it should be 3 to 4 bags of white powder with water mix, so there is a good spreadable paste. When mixing ratio you have to play around a little eni. Therefore, you first make a few tests, each with a pack of baking soda.
Then remove the resulting paste on the dirt off and leave on overnight if possible.
The next day, remove with a cloth and water. The oven will shine like new.

Let's work to the oven for

Give water to a baking sheet and add a little detergent. The baking tray into the oven and let the water evaporate slowly at about 100 degrees lower heat. During the process, open the oven door so that the steam can not escape not.
The water vapor will then resolve the very dirty, so that, following a tab should be sufficient to sweep them out of the furnace.

Detergent and vinegar - a powerful pair

Fill a half-full bottle of detergent with ordinary household vinegar. Both components are mixed together and sprayed into a cold oven. After all rub with a damp sponge until a foam is formed.

Wait ... ...
The foam will begin its work in peace and solve environmentally friendly and, above all, labor-saving way the dirt. Normally, a sufficient contact time of 30 minutes. You can then wipe with a cloth and water to the oven.
If the dirt but be stronger and more persistent, you can of course also influence the mixture overnight. The vinegar will clean thoroughly and can definitely shine in new splendor in the oven connection.
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

Anonymous
20 November 2013 at 03:35

Ooh nice post :) I've been scouring the blogosphere for cleaning and maintenance posts, lots of goodness out there, thanks! I'm enjoying trying a lot of tips people are kindly passing on. I've also recommended in a few placed my favourite pro-cleaning companies that are just as chemical free as doing it myself, because I found when I was pregnant I was unable to do it myself, but hated the smells from my dirty cooker! They're oven cleaner birmingham and oven cleaner maidstone. Thanks again :)

21 April 2014 at 05:47

Interesting suggestion about the Vinegar, Could that be used on a halogen hob? I can manage to do the hob myself. I would love to to the rest of the oven myself but due my old age and frail legs I can't get down on the ground to clean my oven myself anymore. I don't know whether or not most people are aware but you can actually hire companies that specialize in oven cleaning. I do use one local to me called Expert Oven Cleaning. I have been using them for over 3 years now since my legs gave up on me. Just an idea if anyone has the same problems as myself.

Best regards
Malcolm.

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Random post

Comment

 
Support : easy Craft Idea | Unseen Pictures4 You | Must See Before You Die
Copyright © 2011. Do You know + - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Must see before You die Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger